Wednesday, June 3, 2009

WISDOM

James 1:5 If any of you lacks wisdom, he should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to him.

Tim and I have been thrust into some uncharted territory and, quite frankly, the situation stinks. There are a few different ways we could deal with it, each with some pros and cons, each able to be defended or argued against. We're asking for wisdom, trusting that the Lord will give us generous amounts of it in the next couple days.

I'm sure you have areas that you need wisdom too, so I hope you're encouraged by the verse above.

4 comments:

Mama in Uganda said...

He who has called you is faithful!

Jessica Rae said...

Psaml 112:7 "He (the upright) will not be afraid of evil tidings (bad news) his heart is steadfast, trusting in the Lord."

The Moffits said...

Proverbs 2

Mama in Uganda said...

Love the verse Jessica quoted! I will meditate on that one too today.