Larceny is defined as "the unlawful taking, carrying, leading, or riding away of property from the possession or constructive possession of another".
We are victims of larceny. The police have a suspect. An investigation is underway. I'm not going to say anything about the details of situation. I will say, because I know some will worry, that we were never in any physical danger.
That's what's been going on at our house over the last week, the reason we needed wisdom and peace. I've gone back and forth over whether or not to say anything about the theft here, but I'm discovering that keeping it vague is making people's imaginations go wild. I don't know if the truth is better or worse than what you were thinking was going on, but now you know.
4 comments:
Wow. Glad to hear things might be resolved soon and that you're all okay. I'll admit - I did think worse (not that larceny is a walk in the park!). Thanks for alleviating some worries!
Thanks for the update--I thought that something evil happened against your kids. Praying for resolution. You can pray for us if you think about it--we are being accused of child trafficking.
Hoping that things get resolved quickly.
Summer - Yikes! Praying for you guys.
Post a Comment