Sunday, June 21, 2009

FATHER'S DAY - 2009


Do you have any idea how hard it was to get a picture where everyone was looking at the camera and smiling? Impossible! And that's why Naomi looks like she's happily dreaming or praying in this one. But they all love their daddy, even if they won't pose simultaneously.

5 comments:

perkyguy said...

Cute.

Melissa Loves Color said...

Hope you had a great day yesterday! I had a dream about your grilled Hawaiian chicken last night. I think I need to make it for dinner tonight! :)(Melissa108)

Chris said...

Great picture of Tim & the kids!! They're all so photogenic ;)

MindyE said...

Hi Bethany,

I KNOW how hard it is to get a pic of 6 dc all happy and smiling with no eyes closed.

Mindy E

BETHANY said...

Melissa - Somehow I missed your comment when you left it. I get them all e-mailed to me, but this one got lost in the shuffle. So, did you make the chicken? What about the salad to go with it?