Thursday, June 4, 2009

6/4/09 THANKFUL THURSDAY

I'm thankful for the women who take the time to figure out all sorts of smokin' deals, then post them on blogs so that I can stretch our family's dollar without stretching my brain.

What's one thing that you're thankful for?

5 comments:

Kristal said...

I am thankful for my children today... especially my youngest who sees the world as such a happy place and the simple things bring her great pleasure - like the song Ladybug by Frank Leto (which we view on Youtube almost daily).

Reminds me to see God's goodness in even the little things, even when the big things are trying to block my view.

Mary Lou said...

I am thankful for our neighbor Joe who is currently in our crawl space cleaning up raccoon urine and poop (yes, you read that correctly) and is fixing all the damage she did. He is deodorizing the area to remove the stench from our home. He caught the two raccoon kittens yesterday and ridded our deck of the momma raccaoon. He will put our deck back together. He will help us insulate our floor joists for the winter. He will repair our weather beaten wall. All for a song and a dance! Thank you Lord for a good neighbor! May we be diligent in showing him the great love You have for him!

Anonymous said...

I'm thankful to have been on vacation and I'm thankful to be home.

The Moffits said...

I'm thankful for seasons of rest.

Tammy said...

I'm thankful that the funnel cloud that touched down at the school I work at didn't do more damage than it did and that the people who were lifted off the ground and thrown through the air weren't more seriously injured.
:-)