I've had a few questions from people lately, so I thought I'd give a quick update here today.
Fostering - This hasn't happened on the timeline we expected, but that's ok. God will open the doors or not. We will be getting our application turned in next week. Then we'll have to wait for our fingerprinting to go through. Once that clears we'll have our home study done. If we get approved, then we'll wait for the right placement. If we get denied, then we'll pursue some other ways of helping foster kids. So, that's the long way of saying that not much has changed.
Theft - We don't have enough evidence to press charges, so the ordeal is done from a legal standpoint. We just have to cut our losses and move on. It's pretty frustrating, but there's not much we can do about it. I'll touch more on the issue in a post that's all in my head right now, probably in the next couple days.
Employment - Tim's job is secure for next year. He's finished three years in Salem and is no longer probationary.
1 comment:
That's great news about Tim's job!
Not surprising news about fostering...waiting is part of the game.
And...what else was I gonna say...it's late, I just exercised and sweat is dripping, I can't think anymore...need shower...
Post a Comment