I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Look at that hair! Hilarious!!! What an adorable little guy!
Hilariously cute! Did his hair stick up like that all by itself? Very fun. I had one whose hair did that, but it wasn't as long. Happy birthday to Devon!
Welp, it's official, Bethany....You've got "stinkin cute kids" :)What a sweet little guy. Love the hair! :)
What a great picture!Happy Birthday Devon!
So cute, happy birthday Devon
Happy Birthday Devon!You share it with Ewok, he's 17 today :)
Too cute! And June is a great month to have a birthday.
Happy Birthday Devon -- I hope you had a great day!Happy Birthday to mom too!
Love that hair. Yep, he was definitely stinkin' cute.
what a cute kid!!!-Liesl
Post a Comment
10 comments:
Look at that hair! Hilarious!!! What an adorable little guy!
Hilariously cute! Did his hair stick up like that all by itself? Very fun. I had one whose hair did that, but it wasn't as long. Happy birthday to Devon!
Welp, it's official, Bethany....You've got "stinkin cute kids" :)
What a sweet little guy. Love the hair! :)
What a great picture!
Happy Birthday Devon!
So cute, happy birthday Devon
Happy Birthday Devon!
You share it with Ewok, he's 17 today :)
Too cute! And June is a great month to have a birthday.
Happy Birthday Devon -- I hope you had a great day!Happy Birthday to mom too!
Love that hair. Yep, he was definitely stinkin' cute.
what a cute kid!!!
-Liesl
Post a Comment