Every year we get coupons for
free Coldstone around our birthdays. So, last week the June gang headed down the road to scarf some delicious and free ice cream.
Bethany had banana pudding with Oreos.

Silas had pink lemonade with marshmallows.
Devon had mint with gummy bears.
5 comments:
Wow, I just have to say, what a waste of free Coldstone coupons!! Cheesecake ice cream with Cherry pie filling and brownies, ALL. THE. WAY!! =)
That sounds yummy! You only get one free mix-in with the coupon and I'm not very creative. I always opt for one of their signature creations so that I don't have to think. :) I'll try your version next time.
Oh it is amazing!! I have actually never gotten anything else I don't think. =)
Coldstone is one of my very favorite places! Kevin and I will have to go on a date really soon!
I sent Tawni a Coldstone gift card in with her birthday gift -- their anniversary is Saturday, so I told her they could take the kids on a date :)
Post a Comment