I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
haha! Along those same lines, I am thankful that someone turned me on to Alavert and Target Eye Allergy drops! :)
I'm thankful for Allegra! : )
YOU!!
I'm thankful for a friend that helps me edit my pictures!http://shotsfromtheheart.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/heartwork-29/
If I do a thankful thursday will Pam write 'you' in my comments too?!! I'm thankful for Pam!!And you! :)
I'm thankful that my fever is down to low grade status!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
haha! Along those same lines, I am thankful that someone turned me on to Alavert and Target Eye Allergy drops! :)
I'm thankful for Allegra! : )
YOU!!
I'm thankful for a friend that helps me edit my pictures!
http://shotsfromtheheart.wordpress.com/2009/06/10/heartwork-29/
If I do a thankful thursday will Pam write 'you' in my comments too?!!
I'm thankful for Pam!!
And you!
:)
I'm thankful that my fever is down to low grade status!
Post a Comment