John 14:27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.
Last week we were needing wisdom and we got it. Decisions were made that we we're confident about.
This week I'm needing peace. Though we have a plan for dealing with the situation, it's still stressful. My emotions are moving from anxiety to calmness to anger to sadness ... then doing the cycle all over again. I'm not sleeping well. I'm irritable.
Would you just pray for me or give me some little nugget of encouragement?
And if you know the situation I'm speaking of, then please don't talk about it here. I may share some general info later, but for the moment I don't want it hashed out on my blog. Thanks.
5 comments:
I will pray for you and your family!
Praying for you.
Lord, I ask that You will give confirmation that these choices where the right ones. I ask that You will make it clear if anything needs to change. Give peace for the areas that are right and continue to encourage and direct. Amen.
~Luke
I am praying for you today, and just so you know, I pray for you every day!
That's a great verse you're claiming. I'm praying for you too.
Post a Comment