I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
These pics made me laugh super hard! Thanks for posting :)
thanks for the giggle! Oh, Bethany, always keepin' it real :o)
You ought to set up a contest for the best caption for each picture. That'd be fun.
Oh, those are LOLworthy!!! :)
Totally the crack up I needed today!!! Thanks B!
LOL!
Oh my, these photos made me laugh! And you know what? They are still stinkin' cute!
Totally made me smile, Bethany!!!
I agree with KayKay, they are pretty stinkin' cute no matter what kind of silly face they have :)
Post a Comment
9 comments:
These pics made me laugh super hard! Thanks for posting :)
thanks for the giggle! Oh, Bethany, always keepin' it real :o)
You ought to set up a contest for the best caption for each picture. That'd be fun.
Oh, those are LOLworthy!!! :)
Totally the crack up I needed today!!! Thanks B!
LOL!
Oh my, these photos made me laugh! And you know what? They are still stinkin' cute!
Totally made me smile, Bethany!!!
I agree with KayKay, they are pretty stinkin' cute no matter what kind of silly face they have :)
Post a Comment