I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Imagine if you couldn't smile? Imagine if you were having a not so good day and someone smiled at you and it made your day better? I'm definitely thankful for smiles today! :o)
I'm sure thankful for my washing machine! I've got too many loads to do today and I couldn't imagine doing them all by hand!
I'm thankful for two sleeping babies. Whew!
I'm thankful for the way the family of God helps each other out, especially the ten guys who had a working bee today to repair Gigay's burnt kitchen!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Imagine if you couldn't smile? Imagine if you were having a not so good day and someone smiled at you and it made your day better? I'm definitely thankful for smiles today! :o)
I'm sure thankful for my washing machine! I've got too many loads to do today and I couldn't imagine doing them all by hand!
I'm thankful for two sleeping babies. Whew!
I'm thankful for the way the family of God helps each other out, especially the ten guys who had a working bee today to repair Gigay's burnt kitchen!!
Post a Comment