I'm thankful that I have a new rule of not turning the computer on at all in the morning.
I'm also glad that I can post-date stuff on my blog, which I'll remember to do next week so that I don't have to get online on Thursday mornings like I did today. (I promise I'm not going to SL, FB, or checking my e-mail. I'm out of here until later!)
2 comments:
I'm thankful that we found a house to rent with *lower* rent than this apartment! Thankful to be getting out of here in 3 weeks, thankful to have yard work to do again soon! (remind me of that later when I despise yard work, haha!)
I love the post dating blog posts option. I try to stay a couple weeks ahead on my one blog. I need to do that this weekend.
I'm thankful that Doug is home from work for a few days.
I'm thankful that my kids are all healthy.
I'm thankful I'll only have to be hs'ing 2 kids next year.
I'm thankful this school year is almost over! It's been a very, very hard one.
Post a Comment