I am thankful for fresh tropical fruit smoothies, everyday. And that they cost next to nothing to make. I am even more thankful that my little children are beginning to understand that Jesus is the answer!
I'm thankful that my family knows Jesus and has a heart for the Lord. I can't imagine what life must be like for those without Him... it's like trying to imagine how people could live underwater without air.
4 comments:
I am thankful for fresh tropical fruit smoothies, everyday. And that they cost next to nothing to make. I am even more thankful that my little children are beginning to understand that Jesus is the answer!
I'm thankful that my family knows Jesus and has a heart for the Lord. I can't imagine what life must be like for those without Him... it's like trying to imagine how people could live underwater without air.
I'm thankful for red licorice and the person who sent it to me!
It's Friday, but I'm still thankful for...SUNSHINE!!!!! Seriously, I know everyone says that, but I NEED it, I LONG for it, so I'm LOVING it!
Also, I'm thankful for friends who recommend really good books!!
Post a Comment