I wore a new shirt last week. I love the color, the length, the cut. I really love the price. It was free to me! Here's what happened.
Gift #1 - Daniel (that's one of Tim's brothers) gave had a bunch of coupons for a percentage off a total purchase at Kohl's.
Gift #2 - I gave one to Heidi (that's one of my neighbors). She went shopping.
Gift #3 - The lady in front of Heidi in line didn't have a coupon. Heidi asked the checker if they could use Heidi's coupon for both Heidi and the lady in front of her. The checker said yes. Heidi gave the other lady a discount through her own coupon.
Gift #4 - The lady spent over $50, so the register kicked out a coupon/gift certificate worth $10. The lady gave it to Heidi.
Gift #5 - Heidi gave it to me.
Gift #6 - I went shopping and bought two shirts on clearance. The total was $8.60. There was $1.40 still left on the coupon. I gave it to a checker as I walked out and asked her to put it toward the purchase of the woman she was ringing up. She immediately scanned it in.
A lot of people benefited from that initial coupon!!
3 comments:
I don't understand. Is there a picture of the shirt I could see? Maybe that would help...
Very cool!
Wow, that is awesome! I want to see a pic too. :)
Post a Comment