Sunday, April 12, 2009

HAPPY EASTER!



From all 5 Ws - including these three, who miraculously all looked at the camera at the same time, even though one is trying really hard not to smile.

10 comments:

Meghan said...

What a cute picture of the kiddos! Isn't it great when they all look at and smile for the camera?! We aren't quite there yet. :)

The Moffits said...

I love this pic. Even the one who is trying so hard not smile, still sooo cute. And Naomi is really working the pigtails! Silas is definitely the peanut butter in this white bread sandwich....so adorable!

Marion Acres said...

Wow, what a great photo of all the kids! Naomi looks so much older with her hair all tied back, she is so cute! Frame that one! :)

Mama in Uganda said...

Definitely a 'framer.' That little stinKER--GOT LOVE THEM QUIRKY ONEs, too. Aren'T WE ALL JUST A BIt :-) sORRY FOR THE CAPS LOCK THINg going oN, my computer is quirky as well.

Traci said...

Gosh they are cute. I don't think I have ever seen Naomi's hair up. She looks so much older!

Jacki R. said...

Love the Princess Leia buns! Devon is too macho to smile, it looks like :)

Unknown said...

LOVE the pigtails!!

The Frechette's said...

VERY cute pic!!! I especially love little miss W's do :)

Anonymous said...

What good looking kids! That is a great photo!

Hook House said...

Cute, cute, cute pic! Love the piggie tail buns. :o)