Monday, November 17, 2008

3:30 AM

I was wiped out on Sunday night. It had been a long week and I was already tired. Plus I did about four hours of yard work after church. I love yard work, but it pushed me over the edge from tired to exhausted. I desperately needed some downtime.

So I took a shower and crawled into bed with a book around 6:30. I turned out the lights at 7:20. Everyone else was still up and playing, so I didn't fall asleep right away. It was still nice to rest though. The kids went down at 8:00 and I was asleep within minutes. I woke at 9:15, then fell back asleep. I woke at 11:15, then fell back asleep. I woke at 12:30 and am still awake. I stayed in bed for a while. Then I got up to read my Bible, type out a bunch of stuff that's on my mind, and send off an e-mail I normally do in the mornings. I tried going back to bed, but couldn't sleep. So, I've just been reading my Bible.

Monday is going to be a long day. I hope I can take a nap.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I Hope your Monday is going better than expected and you aren't *too* tired. Yikes, I hate when I can't sleep.

The Frechette's said...

That sound eerily similar to my night!! Although I don't have three kids to look after today, only one.
Hope we both can get some rest today, or that God gives us the strength to get through this day so we can have a fabulous night sleep tonight!!!!

Hook House said...

Hush little baby don't say a word, mama's gonna buy you a mockingbird. If that mockingbird don't sing, mama's gonna buy you a......

asleep yet? :o)