Friday, November 14, 2008

STINK, STANK, STUNK

That's my week in a nutshell. I'd say it sucked, but then I'd end up offending someone. That would result in some online scandal, which would take my week all the way to stonk, stenk, stink-o-rama. And that, my dear friends, would be more than I can handle right now.

I must say that there have been bright spots - my grandma taking the kids and I to McDonald's after Devon's post-op appointment, having friends for dinner on Monday, IMing my sister, and some super cute pics taken of the fam at Penney's. But it's still been a hard week. I'm discouraged, overwhelmed, and tired. Blah.

Hope next week is better.

5 comments:

Monica said...

Well I'll say it for you cause my week SUCKED too! I won't even bore you with the details but I've been hit from every side. I SCREAMED at God this morning, and my eyes are still stinkin' puffy, and my hubby abandoned me for a Boy Scout campout. Usually I love a quiet weekend with dd while the "boys" are gone, but I really wouldn't mind if he walked back in the door right about now. Yes, I too hope that next week is better.

Cheryl said...

What kind of garbage? Man, there are days that I question the Lord--are you sure this is what you created me for? Are these truly the good works you prepared in advance for me to walk in. He keeps saying YES so I keep trusting. Love you sister.

Mama in Uganda said...

The last post is from me, Summer. Our guest using the computer last must have not signed out of her gmail account.

The Moffits said...

About 5 months ago I started keeping a 'likes/dislikes' list. The dislikes, because I find it entertaining, the likes, because it keeps me on the lookout for 'positives'. So, I'll share a few with you....and maybe you can enjoy a few of these this week:
1. pumpkin spice candles
2. lowlights, soft music, jammies
3. flowers
4. mowing the lawn
5. jeans
I KNOW this week will be better! Love you!!

perkyguy said...

Perhaps we have a family history of "seasonal affective disorder" that responds well to "mowing-the-lawn therapy". You like to mow the lawn, your sister likes to mow the lawn, and I like to mow the lawn.

I get a bit downcast this time of the year and I have no reason to get downcast, except that it's foggy, cloudy, wet and dark. This weekend I will mow the lawn or, at least, rake the leaves. I will be by myself while I do it. And when I am done, I will feel better.