Tuesday, November 18, 2008

WHEN IT RAINS, IT POURS

To say that my life has gotten progressively more stressful over the last 5 1/2 weeks would be an understatement. There has been stress and frustration in multiple areas, none of which I'm going to hash out here. However, I think the tide is slowly turning and I'm thankful for that.

I'm also thankful that my grandmother lives just around the corner. And that she brought me flowers when I was wiped out yesterday. And that she has let me use her computer two days in a row.

Next week will be better, right? It has to be. It's Thanksgiving week!!

2 comments:

Hook House said...

And sometimes when it's pouring down rain, the Lord opens up the clouds and let's the sun peek through creating a rainbow. :o) Hang in there Bethany - give it all to God!

AshlandFive said...

Amen to the above. Hope and pray that God makes a way Bethany. Trust in His refining process!