I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
FREE CHRISTMAS CONCERT
We went to a fantastic Christmas concert last year and I wanted to give all my local readers a heads up about it. It's held at and put on by members of Portland Christian Center. It's big, it's professional, and it's free!! Performances are being held 12/5-12/7 and 12/12-12/14. Last year there was a childcare available. We didn't use it, so I'm not sure of details. If you are counting on using their childcare, then it would be wise to call and confirm that it's available this year and the ages they'll take. Hurry and click here to snag some tickets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Thanks Bethany! I love stuff like this! I just requested some tickets, so thanks!
What night are you going? Maybe we'll see you there!
Post a Comment