I am thankful that my husband has steady work to pay for how incredibly expensive it is to live!! Also for good health insurance - I just found out Jude needs braces for his ankles that will cost $500-$1,000.
I'm thankful that I have amazing parents who support me in everything I want to do. I'm thankful that I will be able to work for myself when I finish this grad degree. I'm thankful for my faith in God. I don't know how people get through life without it.
9 comments:
I'm thankful for two happy kids today (so far!!) :)
I'm thankful for finding one stray peanutbutter cup in the cupboard. mmmmm
I am thankful that Donny found a new job!!
I am thankful for a day to spend with my kids tomorrow.
I am thankful that my husband has steady work to pay for how incredibly expensive it is to live!! Also for good health insurance - I just found out Jude needs braces for his ankles that will cost $500-$1,000.
I'm thankful for the lesson we've been correcting today about being kind mothers. A good reminder!!
I am thankful that I have a job.
Bri-
You're my kind of girl. I love sugar!
Randi-
I'm so happy to hear about Donny!!
I'm thankful that I have amazing parents who support me in everything I want to do. I'm thankful that I will be able to work for myself when I finish this grad degree. I'm thankful for my faith in God. I don't know how people get through life without it.
Post a Comment