Sunday, November 30, 2008

MY LEGS ARE SO HAPPY

I have been secretly coveting fleece jammy pants for a really long time. A really, super, duper, incredibly long time. Well, last night I hit Old Navy to spend a gift card for our offspring. As a sidenote, it's really fun to spend someone else's money on cute clothes for your kids. And to shop alone. And wander. And not worry about the time.

Anyway, as I was shopping for someone else's Christmas gifts to the little Ws I spotted fleece jammy pants. For adults. Like me. I showed tremendous maturity and kept walking. Well, there was some immaturity, as I kept glancing back at the $10 sale price they had marked on the rack. Suddenly, I had a vision. It was God speaking to me, I'm sure of it. I could see very clearly in my mind's eye a gift card someone had given me for my birthday back in June. A gift card that I had with me. A gift card that still had $10 on it. So, in an attempt to follow God's clear direction, I snagged a stinkin' cute and very warm pair of fleece jammy pants for myself. In blue, of course. Aren't they cute?



5 comments:

mideastmom said...

I just love it when God speaks things that I want to hear. :-)

Jules said...

VBG from reading mideastmom's comment! :D

Your new pants look so cozy!!

The Moffits said...

HA!!! I ordered those SAME pants...BEFORE you did...which means YOU'RE trying to dress matching to ME!! Ha! I KNEW you loved to match!

Marion Acres said...

Yay, you deserve it! Those look so cozy, I too have been secretly in love with such pants but have not gone shopping for myself in about a year, lol.

BETHANY said...

Rachelle-
I think the secret is to move from secretly being in love to fully coveting. :)