It's Thanksgiving and I could list a bunch of things I'm thankful for. I'm going to stick with one thing each Thursday though.
I'm thankful for our landlord doing a bunch of upgrades and repairs over the last week or so.
What is one thing you're thankful for?
5 comments:
my beautiful, healthy, amazing, strong, smiley, peaceful, wonderful little boy. Oh man am I thankful.
Among more blessings than I could possibly list.......I'm grateful for our friendship. You are an amazing woman who means the world to me! xxxx
Well said, 'Anonymous'.
I'm thankful for the work God is doing in my heart.
I'm thankful that even if I'm unfaithful, God remains faithful.
I'm thankful that God uses us, even though He doesn't really need us.
I'm thankful for a husband who gave me three whole compliments yesterday..Go Me!!
I'm thankful for my beautiful babies.
I'm thankful for meaningful, strength-giving friendships.
Oh, man, I'm just THANKFUL!!!
I am thankful for my family (especially my husband) who is loving and supporting my through a newly diagnosed health crisis. www.frommourningtodancing.blogspot.com
I'm thankful for my family. Every day.
Post a Comment