Tuesday, April 8, 2014

MY FIRST TABLE RUNNER

Becky had a sewing machine emergency a few weeks before Christmas and I was able to loan her my machine. (Yes, I actually own a sewing machine.  Shocking, I know.) I never use my machine and it wasn't an inconvenience at all to let her borrow it, but last week she gave me a thank you gift.  My very first table runner, which she made to coordinate with my crazy lime and cobalt walls.



Here are closeups of each flower.




She picked bright fabric for the back that had colors all the little Ws like - green for my Duck-loving Silas, orange for my Beaver-loving Devon, pink for my girly Naomi, and blue for my littlest boy Tyler.


Isn't it pretty?




1 comment:

Kami said...

I'm laughing because I can totally related to a "sewing machine emergency". It's a first world problem, but an emergency nonetheless! I have 2 sewing machines and 2 sergers. Enough said.