We had a photo gallery in our last home and I loved it. I wanted one in our new home and my sister suggested painting all my frames white, then hanging the photos above the piano.
I thought that was a great idea, but then it occurred to me that I could hang them on another wall in that room.
And that's what I did.
One empty frame will eventually have Tyler's annual pictures in it, another empty frame got thrown in the mix to provide balance to the arrangement and I don't know what I'll put in it yet, and a handful of other pictures are going to get replaced soon. It's a lot different than our last gallery with white frames (so glad Beep suggested painting them), no Ws (which is fine, as I now have a whole wall of them), and uneven borders (a huge stretch for me, by the way), but I really like how it turned out.
Update: I ended up putting the wall of love in the space above the piano. I love having it there!



2 comments:
Love it!!! I want to do that up my steps!
That looks great! I love how the frames are scattered yet balanced. I should have you help me decorate my classroom since you're getting so creative! (and yes, it still counts when you use other people's ideas- that's just using your resources!) ;)
Post a Comment