Ok, I have a few sites to throw out to you. Ready?
I'll start with Jess. Her blog is called Making Home and it's filled with all sorts of fantastic stuff, both encouraging and challenging. I was originally intending on showing her recent post about Romans 14 and how it applies to the prideful and judgemental attitudes moms can have toward each other. Then she had an excellent post on a marital dilemma. I guess I'd suggest going to her site and reading in whatever categories appeal to you. It's all good!
If you want to listen to commercial free music while the computer is on, then check out Pandora. You can create multiple stations based on particular songs or artists. It's wonderful!!
Next on the lineup is The Pioneer Woman. Oh. My. Word. She's amazing! She is hysterically funny and a kick in the pants to read. She's constantly giving away prizes, has tons of pictures, a whole section of her site devoted to photography, another to cooking, one to home and garden, and the rest to whatever floats her boat.
Ashley sent me a link to the following site. It's called Stuff Christians Like and it's a riot. If you like sarcasm and are comfortable mocking some of the silly things that go on in churches, then you'll enjoy this site.
Metro Parent is a site that has a lengthy list of activities for families in the Portland area.
And I think we'll call that a wrap.
1 comment:
Cool! But you forgot www.adamsfamilyadventures.com ! :)
(and did I miss the "Links I like #1" post?)
Post a Comment