Armpits - I'm giving you this information as an act of community service. So, be prepared to be thankful. A couple years ago someone told us about a product that has changed our lives. Admittedly, it's a small-scale change, but it's a fantastic one nonetheless. You see, we had spent years looking for a deodorant that worked longer than five minutes and didn't stain clothing. We had spent a small fortune looking for this product. It didn't exist. Then Tanya, an angel sent from heaven, told us about "the crystal". It works for 24 hours. It doesn't stain. The stick lasts about a year. So, if you have a stinky family member or just don't like the deodorant you're using, then I highly recommend this deodorant crystal. We buy ours at Fred Meyer, in the health food store area, for about $6.00, but it's available other places too. Here is what it looks like.
Attitude - I have been struggling in my attitude toward one of the little Ws lately. My frustrations with their disobedience and concerns over not reaching their heart really get me discouraged and annoyed. I frequently find myself pushing that child away, either in thought or action. And, for the record, I don't literally mean "pushing", but sending to another room, putting in time out, etc. Anyway, I've felt convicted about it, but haven't known what to do. So, starting today, my approach is "pull close when I want to push away". It will not come naturally. It will take effort. A lot of effort. But I really think it will make a difference. So, feel free to ask my how I'm doing. I could use the accountability.

1 comment:
I just switched to natural deoderant too! I use Herbal Clear Sport...it's 2 for $4 at Freddies. It works really well. I am glad to hear that the Lord was speaking to you and you listened concerning your child. I know that the Lord is constantly trying to help us be better moms...but it's not easy! I'll pray that the Lord works through you as you try to do His will!
Post a Comment