My eyes started improving after taking a nap yesterday. So, that's a huge blessing. I skipped church and went to bed early to try to catch up on all the sleep I've missed during my stretch of nights with only five hours. Couldn't fall asleep. The house was cold. Our thermostat isn't working. I have no idea why. I'll be calling the landlord shortly about that. Finally konked out around 10. Naomi woke up at 3. She cried off and on til 6. She only fell asleep then because I was rocking her.
I'm tired. I'm cold. I don't want to parent today. I don't want to make my bed. I don't want to do my dishes. I don't want to take care of the pile of toys in our hallway that I need to sort through. I don't want to get dressed. I don't want to do anything.
Just a little over 9 hours til Tim gets home. Not that I'm counting.
And now I'll return to my "no complaining" habit.
2 comments:
ooooh..... if I didn't have a job I'd love to come over and entertain your babes for you for a few hours!! If you have another one of these days in a few weeks you give me a call, okay? For now I'll just say a prayer! He'll carry you through the day one hour at a time! :)
I love going to your blog--it seems that your posts bring a smile to my face, so thanks! Love and hugs, Summer
Post a Comment