It's been over two years since I've done one of these posts! I've made note of some sites over the last several months that I thought were worthy of sharing, so here they are.
A Year Without Buying Clothes - Rebecca is much more of a clothes-loving fashionista than I am (as most people are) made a major change to her spending habits. She shares what prompted the change and how the change impacted life beyond her closet and wallet.
Courage Dear Hearts - Hannah lives with my sister's family, helping with homeschooling my nieces and nephew and doing whatever else needs to be done. This is her personal blog where she shares whatever is on her mind.
Finding Courage to Release the "Stuff" - Elisha shares what has prompted her family to shake up their living situation and simplify their lives.
Helpmeet Your Goals - Amber and Sarah joined up to create a place for women who want to put their families first, while also running successful businesses. I'm not an entrepreneur, but I've still found some great information, ideas, and encouragement on their site. Incidentally and ironically, they just published the first of a two part interview they did with me because I'm not working. I promise that their site was in my rough draft of links I like before they ever asked for an interview. Pinky swear.
My Soapbox: Clean Homes, Happy Kids, and "Good Mothers" - An excellent article on how ludicrous it is to say or believe that women with messy homes put a higher priority on time with their kids than women with clean homes.
Sarah's Home - A friend and her husband, along with staff members and a board, run a home for minor girls who have been rescued from a life of being forced to sell their bodies for sex. Their facility is in Colorado and is designed to help the girls heal physically and emotionally, while also preparing them for a safe and productive re-entry into the real world when they are ready to make that transition. You can also keep up with Sarah's Home on Facebook.
Hope you enjoy some of these links!
1 comment:
Very interesting! Thanks for sharing. Do it again.
Post a Comment