Monday, November 29, 2010

A CHRISTMAS MOVIE & FREE SHERBET

I love checking out a ton of Christmas movies from the library during this time of year. So fun! Tonight, after dinner, we all hunkered down to watch How the Grinch Stole Christmas (the 1966 version). White Christmas is my favorite Christmas movie, but the Grinch is probably in second place.

Sherbet followed the movie, but this wasn't just any old frozen concoction. It was homemade sweetness that I won, by way of a gift certificate, in raffle a few weeks ago. Monique made & delivered it a week ago, but we just hadn't gotten around to eating it until tonight. I'd sampled and loved her vanilla stuff, but then found out she made lemon and opted to get that instead. Yum! I loved it so much I look psycho when I ate it and Silas loved it so much that his was gone by the time I took a picture of him.







4 comments:

Kristal said...

How fun! I love watching Christmas movies!

The Boggs Family said...

That ice cream sounds sooo yummy!!!

Anonymous said...

I like all the pictures you post of your family. Looks like you all have a lot of fun.

perkyguy said...

Now I can see what a duck-duck-goose injury looks like.