Saturday, 12:00am - I finished up a project, came out to check on the guys, then hit the sack. Here's what they were looking like at midnight.
Saturday, 8:00am - I woke up to this scene.
The boys stayed up all night. Tim stayed up almost all night. This was Silas' third all-nighter and Devon's first. They all went to bed at 9:00 this morning and are still snoozing.
Naomi and I picked up Granny, took Naomi out to do her Christmas shopping, ran a couple extra errands, stopped by Divine for some yogurt, then headed home. Naomi's watching a library movie while I post these pictures, then I think she and I are going to take a nap.
3 comments:
I do all-nighters occasionally myself. Mine, however, aren't nearly as fun as yours. Mine are called "insomnia".
How fun for your guys. So do the boys have a hard time going to bed the next night after sleeping in the day?
Dad - Unfortunately, I know what you're talking about.
Kelly - Silas slept 9-2:30 and we woke Devon up at 3:30. I wanted them to have a few hours of running around before bed. But they konked right out tonight and they'll nap tomorrow. :)
Post a Comment