Shopping & Eating - Here's the official scoop.
Bring an appetizer or dessert to share during a fun evening of fellowship, shopping, & fabulous raffle prizes!
Several Athey ladies will be selling their specialty business & handmade items for Holiday shopping! We'll also have a raffle where you can win some amazing goodies, some from our vendors! All the proceeds from the raffle will go to families in need at Athey Creek for Christmas.
Some of the things available to browse will be kitchen gear, scrapbooking essentials, Scentsy, wall decor, handmade soaps, baby items, bags, cards, and more!
.
This is taking place in Sherwood (I'll get the address to you if you're interested) at 7:00 tomorrow (11/9) night. While the vendors are all ladies from my church, I'd be happy to meet or bring along any of my non-Athey friends who want to come.
.
Music - I want to remind everyone, as I do each year, about the performances put on by Portland Christian Center. These concerts are awesome - professional quality, yet free of charge. You just have to reserve your tickets in advance. So, check your calendar for the first two weekends in December, check the availability of tickets (two shows are already limited), and reserve your tickets. They do have childcare available for young kids. I'm not sure what the age cap is, as we bring our kids to the performance once they're three years old. You could call and check if that's an issue for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment