Thursday, November 4, 2010

11/4/10 THANKFUL THURSDAY

I'm thankful for 70 degree days in November.

What's one thing that you're thankful for?

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm thankful I cut my walk with the dog short because I made it home just as it started raining. If I went another mile, I'd be wet and cold because it isn't 70 here today.

Mama in Uganda said...

I am thankful for the family size box of instant mashed potatoes someone gave us as a gift--the kids eat it like they would ice cream, relishing every bite!

Kristal said...

I'm thankful tomorrow I get to go on a retreat and breathe in God's word with no worries about my children.

The Boggs Family said...

I am thankful for the NICE checker I have at Winco yesterday who helped me unload my cart and called another employee to help me bag my groceries and carry them to my car.