Wednesday, April 26, 2017

PICTURE SHENANIGANS

Only half the Ws were home for Family Fun Friday on 4/7 and I asked the kids to take a picture with me between Walk Like a Chicken and Uno. Here's how it went.

Take one.


Teebs, can you please look at the camera?


Thanks for looking, but how about if you don't look constipated?


Well, I guess you don't look constipated.


Seriously. Can you just do one normal smile while facing the camera? Just one? This was supposed to be a quick picture to document the fun we're having, but now Naomi and I are getting irritated.


Where's your card?


Fake smile. I give up. Let's do what's tried and true.


Silly faces. It's what we do best.


Come here, you stinker. Think you're funny, huh? You're going down!


Even when I have you pinned? Ok, fine.


Naomi knows how to play that game.


And so do I.


** This post contains affiliate links and we're grateful when people use them. **

1 comment:

Desiree said...

That looks like a fun game! I love the sequence of pictures.