Our homeschool group's spring festival was this morning. I usually run one of the stations and always choose some sort of game or activity. This time I chose a craft. A simple craft, but a craft nonetheless. Let me repeat that. I chose a craft. Pinwheels, to be exact.
I found simple directions last week, went to the store yesterday to buy supplies, then came home to make one to use as an example ... and to make sure I was competent enough to teach people how to make their own.
Proof that I made a pinwheel.
Proof that it actually worked.
Proof that I helped twenty kids go home with pinwheels of their own.
Now I need to find a creative use for the rest of the scrap paper I bought!



2 comments:
We knew you could do it! That was a fun activity and all my kids love their pinwheels. I love that they have a use too when the wheel part dies :)
That was a fun choice to make! Good job on crafting successfully!
Post a Comment