You see, what thanksgiving does is it puts hope in the mind.
~ Tony Evans in Overcoming Anxiety Strongholds, part 2 at OnePlace
********
In the middle of the night / When worry finds me / In the middle of the fight / When strength is gone / In the middle of a fire / When fear is closing in / You are, you are my song / You're my hope when hope is gone / So, I will cast my cares on you, the almighty / I will cast my cares on you cause you're good / I will cast my cares on you cause you love me / You love me / Oh, oh, because you love me
~ Tim Timmons in Cast My Cares on Cast My Cares
********
I have learned that when you are walking with Jesus, the Holy Spirit is always up to something. And when it comes to conviction, I have found the Spirit to be gentle but relentless.
Change and transformation is an ongoing process. I am always grateful how the Spirit isn't harsh or overwhelming but rather how at the right time and in the right moment, we know it's time to change.
~ Sarah Bessey in So I Quit Drinking at Sarah Bessey
********
So number your days, dear friends. Ask yourself, how can I worship God with my life today? How can I worship Him today with my relationships, activities, and attitude? Then ask Him to help you do that, because He will.
~ Tauna in Number Your Days ... and worship with them at Proverbial Homemaker
********
Give, and give some more. We're never happy when we are hoarding. Taking our minds off of ourselves and caring for others will go far in keeping us motivated and on track in all areas of life.
And being generous doesn't mean you have to give money, although it can. You can give of your time as well! The rewards here go way beyond anything you can earn financially.
~ Tiffiny Sheyda in Turn $10 into $24,000 Without Ever Leaving Home at Money Saving Mom
********
*** This post contains affiliate links and we're grateful when people use them. **
No comments:
Post a Comment