Tuesday, January 4, 2011

THE ROAD-HAWK GETS IMPROVED

Remember the road-hawk that Silas requested back in the spring? Well, he's been growing it out since then with a plan in mind for another version of that style. That plan came to fruition on Saturday night when he had me make a road ... but not just a simple road like before. No, this road needed to have lines down the center, just like a real road.

May I present "I-5", named by Silas after the freeway that runs along the west coast of America.
.
.



.
.
I didn't know if I could pull it off, but he's happy with the results. You'll notice the front line isn't centered, but Silas doesn't mind. In fact, he said it's because the road is starting to curve. Glad he can roll with it, because I'm certainly no expert at cutting funky hair.

3 comments:

perkyguy said...

Is that car screwed into his skull?

Leslie said...

Oh my goodness, how funny! There is absolutely no way any of my kids would go for anything like that, but good for you for being laidback about it!

Leslie/NUOY

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious. You are a cool mom.