Baking - Naomi planned & made dessert for the first time. She wanted to copy the Hello Kitty cake I made for her third birthday party, so we got all the ingredients and set to work. She measured, poured, mixed, shaped, frosted, and decorated with minimal help. Super cute!
.
Sleeping - Tim screwed the ladder onto Naomi's bunk bed and she moved up to the top. Her newly emptied bottom bunk is usually set up as an enclosed fort, which she thoroughly enjoys, and she's just as content on top as she was on the bottom. Both beds are perfect for sleeping and reading!
.
3 comments:
Cooking and top bunk... she is growing up!
She is just too cute! I love the picture of her frosting her cake. What a big girl!
I love that she wanted to bake another cake and that she could help so much. You are a good momma teaching your kids to cook early. :)
Yippee on the top bunk!
Post a Comment