I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
This was totally and completely out of the blue. Our kids are so random!..
WOW!! That is very impressive. Having been a huge gymnastics fan all my life, I have to say you might want to consider enrolling him in gymnastics, seems there may be some natural talent there. Right on Silas!
Silas doesn't need to take a gymnastics class. He needs to TEACH a gymnastics class.
Awesome!!
Wow! Awesome job Silas!
Fantastic! Great job! ~Luke
Hi! I'm your new follower. I found your blog from your signature over at the Sonlight forums.
My five year old is VERY impressed. She keeps coming back asking me if he can do it again. :)
Post a Comment
7 comments:
WOW!! That is very impressive. Having been a huge gymnastics fan all my life, I have to say you might want to consider enrolling him in gymnastics, seems there may be some natural talent there. Right on Silas!
Silas doesn't need to take a gymnastics class. He needs to TEACH a gymnastics class.
Awesome!!
Wow! Awesome job Silas!
Fantastic! Great job!
~Luke
Hi! I'm your new follower. I found your blog from your signature over at the Sonlight forums.
My five year old is VERY impressed. She keeps coming back asking me if he can do it again. :)
Post a Comment