Monday, August 3, 2009

SOME FUN VISITS

Susan - On Friday we were blessed by a visit from Susan, who is the mother of Sonja. We hadn't seen her in a few years and it was great to get caught up on each other's lives. She always has some general wisdom to share about parenting or marriage and something encouraging to say to us personally. It was a treat to get to spend some time with her!
Adler - On Sunday I got to meet and snuggle Adler, Becky and Brandon's son that arrived on Friday. He's a total doll! I'm thankful they had me over for a quick visit while they sleepily transition into this new season of life.


3 comments:

The Boggs Family said...

Adler is SO cute! I didn't know that Becky had him on Friday. That's awesome!!

BETHANY said...

He was born during our class. I did a good job of not spilling the beans, don't you think?

Anonymous said...

It is really very cute......
Thanks for sharing this.......

Get More here