I'm thankful for my great friends. One in particular who is just way too good to me!!! Oh, and and as a new mommy again I'm also thankful that breastfeeding burns so many calories :) :) :)
I'm thankful for the wisdom of God and other people. I'm also thankful that my girls spent the afternoon hauling rocks out of our neighbors field....without being asked.
4 comments:
YOU!
I'm thankful that you taught me how to shop with coupons! I'm having a blast, and Terry thinks it's funny listening to all of my deals! ; )
I'm thankful for my great friends. One in particular who is just way too good to me!!! Oh, and and as a new mommy again I'm also thankful that breastfeeding burns so many calories :) :) :)
I'm thankful for the wisdom of God and other people. I'm also thankful that my girls spent the afternoon hauling rocks out of our neighbors field....without being asked.
Post a Comment