I first set out to earn money to pay for #BracesOnFaces for the kids with a goal of four sets in four years. In a process that bordered on miraculous, we paid for the sixth set in two years, nine months, and thirteen days. That's right, Tim got braces just nineteen days after I got mine.
And, yes, that means all 6 Ws have braces on at the same time. This was a grand finale that I never could have anticipated. So amazing!! Needless to say, this milestone needed to be documented. The other Ws met up at Senestraro Family Orthodontics near the end of Tim's appointment so that we could all get a group picture together.
Done. Then I realized we'd forgotten to hold all the pie charts we'd brought. Oops. Everyone cooperated so we could take another shot with charts in hand.
That picture means so much to me! It represents risk and goals, hard work and responsible money management, words of encouragement and practical support, and so many kind people who shared my excitement along the way. As always, I'm excited, humbled, and so incredibly grateful for how this has all played out.



No comments:
Post a Comment