I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Thursday, June 25, 2020
THANKFUL THURSDAY
I'm thankful for all the midwives I had while pregnant with and giving birth to the little Ws - in Ashland and Portland, who stayed with me when everything went smoothly at home and who came along when I ended up being transported to a hospital, ones I chose and ones who jumped in when the one I chose needed to step away to battle cancer, when they politely advocated for me when they knew what I needed and when they kindly reprimanded me when they knew what the baby needed, who made sure I had plenty of help when Tim left town soon after a birth and brought me birthday flowers when my day was consumed with having a child, who (eventually) laughed with me when I said I had time to make it to a wedding one little W was in about two hours after another little W was born and knew my "and" meant I wanted to know the baby's color along with the gender when I was blocked from view by a surgery screen. What's something that you're thankful for?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment