There are multiple Ws who need braces and others we anticipate having the need at some point. We have a chunk of change in savings that we were going to put toward the cause, with the plan of doing one set of braces per year, but that money needs to go toward other things instead.
I've spent the last few months brainstorming ways I could earn a little extra cash, just enough to cover a pair of braces each year until everyone who needs them has them. I've considered a few options, but I don't want many hours and the schedule has to be really flexible. That definitely limits the options, but one particular idea kept coming to mind, even though it wasn't one I originally considered. I asked some questions, got some answers, and decided to take the plunge.
As of last night, I'm a Pampered Chef consultant (my PC business page and Facebook business page). I'll be doing all of my business through Facebook parties, online orders, and catalog parties instead of parties in hosts' homes, which is a great option in a season of life where homeschooling, parenting, and the rest of life occupy a lot of my time. The convenience factor is huge!
Our family makes almost all of our food from scratch and we eat all our meals at home, so I understand the value of useful kitchen tools that make cooking easier. The fact that Pampered Chef is a reputable company whose products and customer service people have spoken highly of for decades sealed the deal.
If you're interested in hosting a party while helping me reach my goal of fixing all the teeth, then let me know!
2 comments:
Congratulations!! You'll have so much fun! I'm actually hosting an online event right now with Faith. Want an invite to check it out?
Yes, please!
Post a Comment