This came in the mail yesterday and the recipient wasn't expecting it.
Naomi read the label to figure out who it was from, but it said Amazon. Not helpful.
She discovered it was a book, which she quickly and happily flipped through ...
... and then sat back to flip through more slowly.
She held it up for the camera so Aunt Beep could see that her gift, Curly Girl: The Handbook, was a hit ...
... and then promptly went to watch the DVD that came with it. I'm pretty sure this book is going to be well used! I read it a few years back and got some useful information from it, but now Naomi is old enough to read it herself and take more responsibility for her long-term hair care. If you have curly girls (or guys whose hair is long enough for their curls to actually curl) in your home, then I'd recommend buying this book or borrowing it from your local library.
** This post contains affiliate links and we're grateful when people use them. **





1 comment:
How sweet! A wonderful gift!
signed,
a mom who understands in part 💖
Post a Comment