Tuesday, August 22, 2017

DADS & SONS CAMPOUT - 2017

The guys were gone Thursday through Sunday for their annual dads & sons camping trip. This year three families participated and they went to Nehalem Bay State Park. I asked each of the male Ws what their favorite parts of the trip were.

* Tim - clamming & crabbing
* Silas - making and eating crab chowder, night games, Ecola State Park
* Devon - night games, finding a cave and sunken smokestack
* Tyler - finding a clam, playing with Connor (a kid who was camping across the street), night games

Here's a picture of the whole group of guys.


Silas climbing a rock.


Devon on a giant stump.


Tyler playing in the sand.


Tim making French toast.


I snapped this picture of Tyler within minutes of their return. He lost his first tooth on the trip home!


This trip is always a highlight of the year for these guys and I'm glad they're able to go.

Photo credit: The first picture was taken by Tim and the next four by Mike Barrong.

No comments: