The evening will not be limited to any particular circle of our life, so you can come if you're young or old, single or with a family and/or spouse, know us from public school, homeschool groups, church, work, around town, etc., or don't know as at all and are coming with someone who does.
The Type A part of me would love to have the open house always be at the same time - first weekend, third weekend, or whatever. However, we need it to be on a night we're free and have nothing going on early the next morning, which means it will vary from month to month. The plan is to always have it on Friday nights, but the week will change according to our schedule.
I will always post it as an event on Facebook, but if you're interested in knowing when each open house will be and aren't on FB, then let me know and I'll shoot you an e-mail with details.
I'm really looking forward to this time to hang out with people, whether a few at a time or in a packed house!
1 comment:
This is such a grand idea! I would love to come over. But I also need to consider if this is something we could do. I hope you post on how it goes.
Post a Comment