Tuesday, November 4, 2014

CRAFTY SIGNS

Our homeschool group had a Fall Festival recently and I found a craft online for us to do. I know it's surprising that I would intentionally seek out a craft. Then, to make things even more bizarre, I put myself in charge of it. What's this world coming to?!

The craft was to use twigs and leaves or other fall things (acorns and so on) to make a sign with your last name on pieces of cardboard. I just used our initial and made one ahead of time to show the kids how to do it.


I tried to make one with our last name at the event, but our last name just goes on and on and on, so I ditched that plan and did this instead.


It's been 2 1/2 years since the last craft I did, a string art W, so I should be good to go in the craft department until I'm in my 40s.

No comments: