* kale, chickpea, & orzo soup - Not very soup-y, but simple and filling. I think I liked the leftovers more than the fresh dish.
ADVANCED COOKING (These aren't always planned, so they'll often be things I did the previous week.)
* I was able to wait an extra week for my monthly trip to WinCo, so I didn't make up the month's worth of seasoned meat for Taco Tuesdays. I'll do that this week and use a new batch of homemade taco seasoning.
* I'm picking up a Zaycon order today, so I'll get chicken ready for the freezer and probably do a post about that process later.
* We're going to make our first batch of homemade yogurt, thanks to some occasional prompting from a friend. I'll let you know how it goes.
BREAKFASTS
* fried egg (dropped on the non-stick griddle, no oil or butter) & English muffin sandwiches
* doughnuts at church
* oatmeal with brown sugar, cinnamon, milk, homemade peanut butter, maple almond butter, raisins, dried cranberries, fresh or frozen fruit, huh-koe-pee milk, and/or energy mix as optional toppings x5
* chickpea chili/rice
* balsamic roasted brussels sprouts/rice/roast
* black bean couscous salad for a family potluck
* lentils & rice
* coconut chicken (crockpot)/rice/frozen green beans
* balsamic roasted brussels sprouts/rice/roast
* black bean couscous salad for a family potluck
* lentils & rice
* coconut chicken (crockpot)/rice/frozen green beans
* tacos - seasoned meat, crockpot beans from the freezer, and some other toppings served in a tortilla, bowl, as a salad over a pile of greens, or with mound of rice
* leftovers
SNACKS & DESSERTS
* new recipe
* potato wedges
* produce, including some black bean dip (made with crockpot beans) for carrots
* potato wedges
* produce, including some black bean dip (made with crockpot beans) for carrots
(This post contains affiliate links.)
No comments:
Post a Comment