********
Little by little, a little's a lot. Little is much when it's all that you've got.
~ I've known this expression since I was little, but I have no idea where it came from and can't find a source online. Maybe it's something that my mom said. I don't know.
********
Hoe your own row.
~ Pam McDavid in a conversation about dealing with conflict and choosing to focus on your own issues or contribution to the problem instead of on the other person's issues
********
Do the thing that God has called you to do. Don't worry about what He's asked others to accomplish or be or have. Be faithful in the work created for *you*. It's a tall enough order to be who you were meant to be without trying on the circumstances of others.
~ Heather Schwarzen
********
My name may be Dawn, but I’m not a morning person.
~ Dawn Mast in Burnout, Boredom, and Blessings at That Dawned on Me
********
What counts in making a happy marriage is not so much how compatible you are, but how you deal with incompatibility.
~ Leo Tolstoy
*********
No comments:
Post a Comment