I'm the Queen "B" -- Wife of His Majes "T" -- Mom of four royally awesome kids: three princes and a princess.
Tuesday, December 3, 2013
TREE HUNTING
Some friends invited us to cut down a tree from their yard for the second year in a row, so that's what we did on Saturday afternoon. I snapped a few quick pictures of the little Ws and they snapped a quick one of their parental units.
2 comments:
tawni
said...
One of my favorite parts of my favorite time of year. Let Silas know that he wasn't the only one to make a school change on Monday. Kyler is a Freshman and just switched back to Christian school after a little over 3 years in public school. He is already so excited. Not sure why it took us so long to figure out what God was moving us to do. :-) Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
One of my favorite parts of my favorite time of year.
Let Silas know that he wasn't the only one to make a school change on Monday. Kyler is a Freshman and just switched back to Christian school after a little over 3 years in public school. He is already so excited. Not sure why it took us so long to figure out what God was moving us to do. :-)
Merry Christmas!
I love picking out our tree each year... we wait a little longer because I'm afraid it will die!
Post a Comment